1. Both parents and pupils should keep in mind the following principles of discipline.
"Pupils should realise that they are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in school but also for their general behaviour outside. any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of school on the part of pupils shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
Parents or guardians are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the management and that the management has a right to say on what conditions that they will admit or retain pupils in their school."
Care is taken to ensure that no untoward mishap occurs while your child is with us. However, accidents can occur, either on the school premises, or while the children are on the school bus, or at a picnic, the school will bear no financial responsibility.
Likewise, if there is a problem in the city (e.g. riots), and parents feel that venturing outside the house is risky, they are advised to keep their sons at home; or leave them at school, at their own risk.
2. Regular attendance is one of the conditions under which a boy is admitted. No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from the parents/ guardians and then only for serious reasons which should be mentioned. Absence without leave renders a boy liable to a fine. Such absence before or after holidays renders a boy liable to be struck off the rolls.
Leave during school days will not be given for more than three days at a time, except in cases of serious sickness, or death in the family.
Newly admitted boys must be present on the reopening day of school or else have their names struck off the rolls.
3. Regular attendance and study habits, prompt obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person, a short haircut are expected from each boy.
4. Non-Christians will be allowed the Sectional Holidays pertaining to their creed but only on the strength of a Previous Written Application from their parents/guardians.
5. A boy who has been absent from school will not be admitted to class without the Principal's signature in the calendar. Boys who are late will be sent to the Principal or Vice-Principal for their signature.
6. A boy who has been suffering from an infectious disease must bring a doctor’s certificate clearing him fit to go to school without danger of infecting others.
7. Should a boy remain absent from school for more than 14 days without a written excuse, his name may be struck of from the school register.
8. The school authorities will not be liable or responsible for any accident or injury that may occur on the playground, anywhere else on the school campus, or at picnics / educational excursions.
9. A boy must look after his own belongings, coats, raincoats, caps, jerseys, umbrellas, Tiffin carriers and all books must be marked with the name and class of the owner. It is not advisable for a boy to have money or any other valuable article with him. No rings or ornaments of any type are to be worn in school.
10. Each boy must have his own calendar and bring it to school each day. Parents should check the calendar of their children daily. A boy who mutilates or losses his calendar will have to pay a fine of Rs. 50/- and buy a new one.
11. Boys birthdays may be celebrated in a modest way i.e. by distributing sweets or small chocolates only.