Rules & Regulations

Discipline | Uniform | Principal's Permission | Examination | Fees | Library


  1. A month's notice is required before a boy can be withdrawn from the school, failing which a month's fee must be paid. those who leave in April must pay their fees for May. Notice of leaving school must be given before beginning og holidays, otherwise fees for the following term will have to be paid.

  2. Parents or guardians withdrawing a boy from school and intending to enrol him in a school outside Maharstra State are reminded to have the Leaving Certificate issued by the school, countersigned by the Education Officer; Zilla Parisad, Pune.

  3. Boys of Std. IV will be issued a Leaving Certificate after they pass the Annual Examination. Parents will be required to re-apply for admission to Std. V.
Developed by : SB Software Solutions
About School Go to Main Page