--> Discipline | Uniform
| Principal's Permission | Withdrawals
| Examination | Fees
- Books in English have been sent to standards I-IV. Students
of Stds. I & II will get to read these books in the
class only. Students of Std III, IV and V may borrow ONE
book at a time from their class library for a period of
one week only.
- Books in English, Hindi and Marathi will be available
in the class for students of Stds. VI and VII. students
will read the Hindi and Marathi books in the class only.
Students may borrow ONE book at a time from the English
class library for a period of one week only.
- Students of std. VIII, IX and X may borrow either ONE
fiction / ONE non-fiction/ ONE Hindi/ ONE Marathi book at
a time from the Main Library for a period of one week only.
- Students of Stds. XI and XII may borrow ONE fiction and
ONE non-fiction book at a time from the Main Library for
a period of one week only.
- Any book not required by another person may be re-issued
for a further period of one week.
- Certain books, magazines, etc. are available for reference
in the library only.
- Books are to be replaced in their proper place and arranged
tidily, after use.
- No talking in the library is permitted, except on business
with Librarian. this should be done in a low voice.
- No eating or drinking in the library. hands should be
- Books , etc. should be treated with care, both in and
out of the library. No writing, ink blots, torn pages, jam
marks, and the like are allowed.
- Furniture and fittings should not be moved about within
the library or removed from the library.
- Any student breaking the above rules will have to pay
a fine and/or the cost of lost and damged books.
- Books are issued to staff and students of the school with
the understanding that they are only to be read by the person
to whom they are issued and are not given to others, whether
of the School or outsiders.